Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mover Music Dance - Choreographed by Elissa & Mommy



If you haven't seen "Imagination Movers" on Playhouse Disney, and you want Elissa to think you're cool, you'd better check 'em out:

http://www.imaginationmovers.com/website/audio_video.php

In the meantime, enjoy their music and Elissa's dancing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elissa's got the moves! I'll have to learn the dance so the next time I I see yuou we can dance together ok? G-pa

Ani said...

You seriously are the best mom EVER!! I think it is way cool that you do that kind of stuff with Elissa and FILM it so she can look back and remember some fun stuff...
I LOVE watching my old family home video's. Looks like you guys are off to a great start!
Love you!

The Verons said...

aww i love it!!

The Verons said...

guess what?? i got uncle gabie to start practicing those dance moves.. :)