Saturday, August 29, 2009

8 comments:

Simply Vera Family said...

I can't wait to meet him! He looks like Cigi soooo much!!

KrysJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KrysJo said...

He is way cute! Like we decided today - he passes inspection definitely so cute. thanks for being awesome neighbors!

The Jones Family said...

Congratulations! We've been checking often to see if he's arrived yet! The YW will be so excited.

Anonymous said...

He Is SOOO Beautiful!! i'm proud of all of you and love you so much...lots of kisses for lissy and baby love ma/mimi

Tauni said...

I can't wait until we can meet him! We have been so crazy busy with selling and purchasing I haven't had a moment to breath...but I do need to take a moment to come see him!!!!

Do you have a name picked out yet?

Clari said...

soo cute!! congrats guys

Unknown said...

Can you believe that you have two now? Well I guess three if you count Cigi...lol ;) We definately need to catch up and you need to tell me how this time around is different...not that im planning anymore any time soon, thats for sure! But definately curious how it is managing everything. Your amazing and I miss you! Gavin looks beautiful and healthy.